Change Log - 10/14/2019
- Added the quota maximum daily email to send for each device alert. the setting can set by each device or by a global setting
- Now the defaults device GPRS commands are shown on the device settings
- New layout sort for the device setting
- Added the creation date time for the devices and users in the information section
- Added the invoices and subscriptions status filter
- Now the invoices based on activation code can be transferred between users
- Added help tooltip to help the offline devices on the marker on the map
- Added custom icons for iOS
- Added the Suntech series 900 protocol
- Added the tracking code to get traffic statistics site by Google Analytics
- Added the debug option for the devices to get the raw data packages
- Fixed the statistics time zone
- Fixed the statistics duplicate values on speed report
- Fixed The statistics graphs width
Change Log - 10/03/2019
- the services infrastructure was updated and migrated to a new platform.
- Multiples bug fixes
Change Log - 05/27/2019
- Now the map is updated in real time.
- Added support for a second fuel sensor.
- Added second fuel alerts
- Added second fuel statistics
- Now the analog sensors of the devices can be mapped to fuel or temperature using a formula defined by the user in the configuration of the device.
- Added the mobile phone number to the users in order to recover the user in case of loss.
- Now SMS alerts are limited to 160 characters.
- Added GetAlerts API operation to get device alerts.
- Now Plaspy automatically detects devices Id with 14 characters and fix the verification digit.
- Added the option to remember the username of Plaspy by the device identifier or the telephone number of the account
- Now the map has the option to silence the critical alerts without omitting them.
- Fixed Teltonika protocol TCP
- Fixed the millisecond calculation in the Meiligao protocol
Change Log - 01/04/2019
- Added, the quota for daily quantity SMS for the device or user. The setting can set global or for each device and user.
- Added, new alerts for sensor time active, for two types for a continuous time active and for an accumulated time active.
- Now the location attributes on the map are sorted
- Fixed, the sending default device commands when the command has a device ID
Change Log - 11/19/2018
- Added alerts notified by SMS provided by Plaspy
- Added on the map send commands by SMS by Plaspy
- Added the save button on the top menu for the map, statistics, and SMS
- Added delay to StreetView preview of one second and rising for each request, five milliseconds, if the window has no focus the preview is not updated
- Added SMS headers for SMS Gateway
- Now the alert settings show the last notified date time by email
- Now the alerts have by default the creator user time zone and it does not have the admin user time zone.
- Now when Plaspy fix the date time for the tracker stores the original date time in the attributes field odate
- Fixed the email notification when the alerts finish successively.
- Fixed a bug when the checkpoints are stored
- Added Meiligao protocol sensor status